Indeed, 3 services for children were proposed :
- For the youngest, a daycare, “The little explorers”, directed by Marine and Laetitia and including 8 animators
- A camp for the 8-14 years old at 3km from You’re Up, directed by Jeanne which welcomed up to 30 children.
The youngest got access to various activities : Water games when the weather was too hot, indian costume making… but also moments where everyone could do whatever they wanted to. This is what led to bycicle and scooter races, wooden “Kapla” constructions, some more abstract work in modeling paste and of course coloring pages.
- La construction de la “Grande Muraille de Chine”
- Déguisés en indien, parce qu’il faut savoir être interculturel
Like most of the staff, the village stays after the jamboree until the 25 of jully.
- L’équipe d’animation du village des p’tits explorateurs
The village’s photo album (Warning, some pictures may cause an irrepressible urge to look after babies)